I’m glad that I just remembered it’s my day to post. I’ve been working on stats for The DADvocate project all weekend and it completely slipped my mind that today is my day to post. I would love to provide a full summary report to any reader right now but that unfortunatly won’t be ready until later tonight so for now ya’ll will have to be satisfied with a few interesting stats.
- 47% of the dad population has tried drugs.
- 20% of the dad population has tattoos.
- 63% of the population of dad’s who have tattoos have also tried drugs.
- 3% of the population did not answer if they had tried drugs.
- 50% of respondents who identified their Father as Conservative or Republican also identified them selves as Conservative or Republican.
- 30% of respondents who identified their Father as Liberal or Democrat also identified them selves as Liberal or Democrat.
- 43% of respondents are involved in at least 1 fraternal, community or civic organization.
- Church or Temple was listed as the primary organization for 14% or respondents. This was the highest single community involvement activity.
- 27% of respondents involved in fraternal, community, and civic activities list Church or temple as one of those activities.
- 91% of respondents have a hobby that they listed.
- Of respondents that have a hobby 30% enjoy Reading
- Of respondents that have a hobby 17% enjoy blogging
- Last Stat because Dadarocks liked the stat – 52% of dads have sex less than 3 X per month.
If you would like to participate in the worlds largest privalely conducted survey of dads join us at the DADvocate Project survey. You can also find out more about the project on the site.